For restoring the protective hydrolipidic film to garments made from wool and silk.
Washing Machine: Dissolve only ½ teaspoonful of Wool Care in approximately 30-40 ml of hot water, then pour this solution into the fabric softener compartment of the washing machine for a wool/delicates wash.
By Hand: Dissolve ½ teaspoonful of Wool Care in hot water and fill bucket up to approx. 1 litre using cold water. Place in moistened stressed woollen clothing such as jackets, milled jackets, wool felt hats, jumpers etc into the lukewarm solution, wash through several times and leave to soak for about ½ – 1 hour. Rinse in lukewarm water, press out and leave to dry on a towel.
– Effective, gentle wool care
– Pure plant surfactants
– Hand washing or delicate machine wash
– Maintains elasticity and softness of your textiles
– Delicate fragrance of certified organic lavender essential oil
– Free from petrochemical ingredients, synthetic chemical fragrances, colours, optical brighteners or complexing agents
– Free from preservatives, enzymes and GMO
– 100% Rapidly Biodegradable
Same benefits of Olive Laundry Liquid for Wool & Silk above, however neutral range is for the very sensitive, and those with allergies.
– Free from aromatic natural essential oils
The Benefits of Wool
- Wool is a breathable fibre that provides instant warmth unlike synthetic materials.
- It regulates itself to individual body temperature and really is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Wool is naturally water-resistant, repelling moisture vapour through its fibres and making it resistant to rot, mould and mildew.
Wool is absorbent and healthy. Wool fibres naturally draw moisture away from the body and can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture without becoming clammy from perspiration.
- Wool’s unique structure means that it doesn’t retain body odours.
- Wool competes successfully with high tech manmade fibres in sports wear. Merino wool is generally accepted as the premium option for high performance base layer clothing.
- Sustainable and renewable
- At the end of its life, wool is bio-degradable in soil
- Naturally anti-allergenic. Wool doesn’t collect static which attracts dust and dirt and so those with allergies to dust mites. Wool quilts, mattress protectors and pillows are recommended for those who suffer from allergies, asthma and/or eczema.
Thanks for reading our blog.