- Firstly remove the dishwasher filter and give it a really good clean and return it. You’ll find it under the lower spray mechanism.
- Put 1 cup of white vinegar in the dishwasher and run it without any dishes. This gives your dishwasher a good clean of any build up.
- May sound obvious but don’t put dishes in the dishwasher with food leftovers still attached.
- Use the correct cycle, for instance, no quick cycle after a roast dinner.
- The optimum dishwasher temperature is 50 degrees Celsius.
- Don’t overcrowd your dishwasher, you just won’t get a good result.
- Use Clear Rinse 500ml also available in 10 litre with sulphated castor oil, alcohol, and sugar surfactants which reduce the surface tension of water, enabling the water of the final washing cycle to drip off the crockery more easily.
- Hard water just makes getting dishes clean harder. An integral part of every dishwashing machine is an ion exchanger which traps the calcium and magnesium ions which cause hard water and feeds soft water into the machine. This prevents the development of limescale on glasses and cutlery. If the ion exchanger becomes saturated with calcium and magnesium ions, its absorptivity must be restored by regeneration. Sonett Regenerating Salt causes the exchange of the hardness ions and ensures optimal rinsing results.
The main active ingredients of the Sonett Tablets for Dishwashers are sodium carbonate, silicates and sulphated castor oil. They make food left-overs swell, emulsify and dissolve fats and oils. Bleaching oxygen (sodium percarbonate) serves for removing tea and coffee residues from cups.
Despite being free from enzymes and aggressive bleaching agents it cleans even stubborn dirt with exceptional ease.
Clean dishes, eco friendly, free from phosphates and other nasty chemicals, 100% biodegradable. Clean using clean ingredients.
Thanks for reading our blog.